RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my unique BestFriendForeverAndEverAndTillLifeAfterDeath


was there a time when you felt like breaking down?

when you felt like you were all alone?
when you feel dying inside?
when you feel like you're everyone's enemy?

and then suddenly, somebody steps into your life....

and made it all go away......

when I first met her, parang... natarayan ako...

parang, i feel that she is very superior...

but then, nagustuhan ko siya.....


long story na kung paano kami naging........close......

after that,
we both built our friendship...

I would really make the effort to stay in touch with her...
like texting,
visits,
sometimes, if I can, hindi pa ako uuwi.. hihintayin ko muna siya na umuwi bago
ako aalis ng school...

ganyan ko kamahal si besh..... :D

of course, she does her parts too....
like she will really do her best to reply....
even if she has many things to do,
she would really entertain me....

like once, she treated me for lunch...

we shared each others problems....


and we talked and talked for hours....

when i am sick, she would really care for me...

she would ask my condition..

she would give me medicines...

and when she passes by the classroom,
she would ask if I was okay....

she treats me like
I'm a part of her family...

once when i was sick,
i told her that I really want to rest.... in peace......

then she texted me that she didn't like what i implied...
she loves me daw and GOD loves me more......

she said she hoped
i could share anything to her......


there was a time when my "sundo" was not yet at school...

and I was the only one left...

she wanted to drive me to my mom's workplace...
Luckily, my "sundo" arrived...
Iwas so "hiyang-hiya" sa kanya... :)


I hope she could read my simple letter to her......


Dear Best,
Thank you very much for everything.... I really owe everything to you...
Best, when I knew I had a disease, I was afraid of dying. But i want to appear as a brave person in front of you, so I said I'm ready anytime. The first reason that I don't want to die
is because I know I'll never see you. And I know that I'm important in your life... Best, NOBODY.. as in NOBODY.. treated me so important and kind like the way you treated me
like the way you gave me importance.... There are so many things I wanna say but I'd rather say them personally to you....



I
just want you to know

that
whenever
wherever
whatever


may happen...

I'm always here.....

you're my life...

and I'm willing to sacrifice my life for you.....
ur the best blessing ever......
we will make it through together......


I LOVE YOU best......


^_^4everbyutifulme^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment