RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

insPiraTion....



my inspiration..... Maria Elena " Ballsy " Aquino Cruz... The firstborn of Pres. Corazon Aquino and Sen.Benigno Aquino Jr. Ballsy was born on August 18, 1955... She is married to Eldon Cruz.. and together they had two sons.. Justin Benigno " Jiggy" Cruz and Eldon Guilio " Jonty " Cruz...

Oha? andaming kong alam.....

LOL :D


okay.. back to the days...

when I was really young, Tita Kris Aquino was my idol na talaga....

I didn't know any of her sisters then...

I first saw Tita Ballsy when the last day of the funeral of Lola Cory came....
I was so shocked cause I thought I was Tita Cory...

yun pala si Tita Ballsy...

they have the same face, same attitude...
same aura...
halos everything, the same...

I was so so amazed of Tita Ballsy that later, she replaced tita kris being #1....
she really is brave, respectable, lovely and elegant....

even her sons...
Kuya Jiggy is really boyfriend material...
smart, handsome, caring and mabait...

Kuya Jonty is fun-loving..
and you can really sense that he's the kind of person that loves adventures...
actually, Kuya Jonty had the idea of making up Yo!Noy...

siya talaga yung founder...
ang galing talaga nila...

well, Tito Eldon, uhmm... I don't know him personally...
but he's really perfect for Tita...
when tita was crying during the funeral, he really comforted her....

basta, he's with her..every second... :)

I hope one day, I would dine with the whole Aquino Family...
that's what I most often imagine of....

but, hey!
imaginations do come true!

^-^4everbyutifulme^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment